Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wordless Wednesday 2008 - #4



For larger image, click on picture

For more Wordless Wednesdays go here

8 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Interesting, what is it? A root of some sort?

Margerie said...

Very cool pic. Looks like a face with a sly grin. Happy WW!

Cindy said...

Nice pic! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

It's a plant of some sort, isn't it? What a great shot. Happy WW.

tx sweetie said...

rare photo but what is this? looking pretty eh,very wordless

HAPPY WW!

Check out mine too;
Studying Love
Reminiscing the Past

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Cool, but mystifying.

rashbre said...

Great picture - even better when enlarged!
rashbre

Jan said...

It is the trunk of one of our philodendron plants. I was out comparing my point and shoot and DSLR cameras, and when I saw this thought it looked like a face. I never know what I'm going to get when I take pictures. That's part of the fun of it to me.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by.