Ben Stein - yes the one from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", "Win Ben Stein's Money" and a former speech writer for two presidents, has a documentary movie due to be released in April. The title - "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" The subject - the scientific communities suppression of belief in intelligent design and questioning Darwinism.
It will be interesting when this is released to see what kind of response it gets in the media. There's already a few grumbles. I'm sure it will be ridiculed as religious propaganda and not viewed as anything that should be taken seriously. I doubt it will get the accolades that a Michael Moore documentary does. In fact the response from the media and scientific community may do more to prove Ben Stein's premise than anything.
It will be interesting when this is released to see what kind of response it gets in the media. There's already a few grumbles. I'm sure it will be ridiculed as religious propaganda and not viewed as anything that should be taken seriously. I doubt it will get the accolades that a Michael Moore documentary does. In fact the response from the media and scientific community may do more to prove Ben Stein's premise than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment