Monday, December 10, 2007

Spammed!!

I've been SPAMED!! I hate Spam. I haven't had a problem with it with my blogs. I figure that they don't create enough traffic and have flown under the radar. Well, someone discovered my blog and I started getting a ton of comments. The comments were innocent and nice enough, but the links to the "person" who left them were not what I wanted on my blog. So I've reset my comment moderation, spent a couple of hours deleting the comments and I'm spamfree.

I hate having to set security for comments. For one, I don't get that many comments, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. For the other, I don't always remember to check for comments that need moderated. I may end up insulting someone by taking too long to get a comment posted. But don't hesitate to leave comments. I'll get to them.....eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if I make it through the rigorous security web you've set up! I checked those "wet paint" signs as a child as well... Anyway, sorry you were spammed.