We have "gold cards" at church to help keep up with attendance. They are an inset in the bulletin and we are all asked to fill it out and they are picked up at the end of the service. These are also used for other reasons - we can put prayer requests, share answered prayers, make comments, indicate if we are interested in getting more information about a ministry, etc. Part of the information that it asks is an age range. Since we are "regular" attendants I usually don't even look at the age boxes, but for some reason I did this past Sunday. Imagine my surprise when I saw the age range of the last box - "35 - 50." No longer is there an "Over 50" box. Not sure what that means and I don't think I want to find out.
For those interested - November book reviews are here.
For those interested - November book reviews are here.
No comments:
Post a Comment