I took a quick trip to Arkansas with Bekah a couple of weekends ago. She was going to schedule her classes and to move some of her things. I decided to tag along and spend some time visiting my parents. Since Bekah has been in school in Arkansas we've been up there a lot, but I haven't seen my parents a lot. Mainly we've met to eat and then they've spent a little time with us at the hotel. So a nice visit was long overdue. I did get a nice visit in - staying from Saturday night until Tuesday morning. We caught up, took Bekah shopping flea markets and just enjoyed our time.
Jack and the animals stayed behind. While we were gone both Trevor, our dog, and Whiskers, our cat, got sick. One night Jack even slept on the couch where he could take care of Trevor. On Wednesday I called the vet and they've both been on antibiotic for a week and seem to be recovered. Guess we'll get a full report when they go in Monday for some "routine maintenance."
I have decided that I can define stages of my life by which professional's office I am spending most of my time. I have worked through stages of OB-GYN's, ENT's, pediatricians, speech therapists, orthopedics, dentists, orthodontists, and now it's the vet. Guess that at my age it could be a lot worse, so I'll just enjoy my time getting to know some new people.
Jack and the animals stayed behind. While we were gone both Trevor, our dog, and Whiskers, our cat, got sick. One night Jack even slept on the couch where he could take care of Trevor. On Wednesday I called the vet and they've both been on antibiotic for a week and seem to be recovered. Guess we'll get a full report when they go in Monday for some "routine maintenance."
I have decided that I can define stages of my life by which professional's office I am spending most of my time. I have worked through stages of OB-GYN's, ENT's, pediatricians, speech therapists, orthopedics, dentists, orthodontists, and now it's the vet. Guess that at my age it could be a lot worse, so I'll just enjoy my time getting to know some new people.
No comments:
Post a Comment