Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rush Week

No - I'm not trying to join a sorority. Been there done that many years ago. This is a true "rush week" where I am rushing around trying to get everything ready for this weekends Southeastern Leadership Training for Christ convention. This is the week where I make the mad dash to pick up our shirts, get those last minute items we need to take over there, make sure everyone knows what to do when getting to the hotel, etc.

Last night was our "dress rehearsal." The kids did well. We still have a few rough spots here and there and could probably use another week or two to get ready, but that's how it goes sometimes. The main thing is that the kids really enjoy learning how to use their talents for God. They are so willing to jump in there and get in front of a crowd and show what they can do. My prayer is that they will just continue to have that enthusiasm as they grow older.

No comments: