I know it's been a while since I posted. Some of you may have even hoped that my journey into blogdom had come to an end - but it hasn't. Things just got busy around here and before I knew it weeks had passed without posting.
During my away time Bekah was home for Spring Break. Yes, her break is earlier than most of the Louisiana breaks. It was great having her home. While she was here we went to a Woodlawn softball game. I was going to take some pictures, but the rain came, so I left my camera in the car. Bekah talked to coach and she is going to help coach a softball team this summer. She's excited about that. Justin and Melissa came over one night while she was home and ate supper with us. We were all surprised to discover that the stove and oven in our kitchen works. I may have to try it out more often.
The NCAA Basketball Tournament began the night that Bekah got home. We have really been excited seeing our LSU Tigers advance to the Final Four. Jack and I have had season basketball tickets since moving here 17 or 18 years ago so this is quite a thrill for us. Bekah has enjoyed going out to the games with us and then last season she went as a "baby sitter" with one of the assistant coaches wives. It was great having her here to watch all the games with us. I hope after Monday I will be blogging about our NCAA Champion Tigers. But either way, I'm proud of this team and how they have represented not only themselves but our state. GO TIGERS!
During my away time Bekah was home for Spring Break. Yes, her break is earlier than most of the Louisiana breaks. It was great having her home. While she was here we went to a Woodlawn softball game. I was going to take some pictures, but the rain came, so I left my camera in the car. Bekah talked to coach and she is going to help coach a softball team this summer. She's excited about that. Justin and Melissa came over one night while she was home and ate supper with us. We were all surprised to discover that the stove and oven in our kitchen works. I may have to try it out more often.
The NCAA Basketball Tournament began the night that Bekah got home. We have really been excited seeing our LSU Tigers advance to the Final Four. Jack and I have had season basketball tickets since moving here 17 or 18 years ago so this is quite a thrill for us. Bekah has enjoyed going out to the games with us and then last season she went as a "baby sitter" with one of the assistant coaches wives. It was great having her here to watch all the games with us. I hope after Monday I will be blogging about our NCAA Champion Tigers. But either way, I'm proud of this team and how they have represented not only themselves but our state. GO TIGERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment