Today's the day we've been waiting on forever....well, for a few weeks anyway - LSU and Bama take the field tonight for one of the BIGGEST GAMES EVER! Or at least that's what they say. It is amazing the amount of hype there has been about the game. I've tried to stay away from most of it because I have a tendency to get caught up in it. And I'm excited enough without any encouragement. I keep telling myself "It's just a game." but I know when it is all kicked off that thought will be gone. I don't know why I am such a Tiger fan but there is something about LSU that draws me in. Perhaps I'm more like the people down here - easy going, fun loving, family oriented, food loving, passionate about what they believe in people. All I know is I love the Tigers and while it's easy to say, "as long as it's a good game and they play their best" I'm really thinking "Please, please, please win Tigers!"
No comments:
Post a Comment