Thursday, September 25, 2008

Balancing Time

WOW! Where does the time go?! I've totally neglected this blog and have tried to figure out if I want to continue or not. I think for now I will try to get back into it, but who knows? I feel like I'm always catching up when I post on here, so I guess time will tell.

Part of the reason I've neglected posting is that I have been drawn into the world of Facebook. When I get online I find myself checking FB instead of posting to my blog. I enjoy getting a little glimpse into the life of my friends. I also like looking through pictures that they have posted. And of course I've got a game or two that I like to play through FB applications and there's always Flair to browse. I don't spend a large block of time on there, but several small blocks during the day. It does consume time though. Now that I'm retired I should be able to do both though, right? At least I think it's time I tried.

No comments: